- For frequent use
- Unique filter
- Including handy pouch
- CE and ANSI certified and tested according to EN 352-2 and US E.P.A. regulations
- SNR = 24dB, click here for attenuation details
Excessive noise can cause irreparable damage. Using a hammer drill, angle grinder or other loud tools such as the lawn mower, make wearing hearing protection vital. The Pluggerz All-Fit Hobby features a unique sound filter that attenuates harmful noise to safe levels. An advantage of Pluggerz is that you are able to communicate with other people and hear warning devices or alarms, while protecting your ears.
For daily use and for extra comfort we advise Pluggerz Custom-Made, especially fitted for your ears only.
Pluggerz are reusable earplugs that offer full protection only when worn continuously. The silicone material is kind to your skin. Pluggerz are also a hygienic solution, as they are easy to clean using soap and water. They should always be dried properly before you put them back in their case.
If the Pluggerz are not inserted in your ears properly or if the instructions are not followed, this will adversely affect the protection that they offer. Contact with chemicals can also affect the protection that they provide.
- Check that the Pluggerz are clean before use.
- Take hold of the tip of your ear and pull it slightly upwards and backwards.
- Insert the ear protector into your ear canal as deeply as you can.
- Let go of your ear and push in the ear protector once again.
Click here for the attenuation levels.
The European Union investigation was performed by PZT 1974 Willemshaven, Germany. The attenuation of the ear protectors was determined in accordance with EN 352-2:2002 and measured according to EN 13819-2:2-2. The APV, SNR, H, M and L values were determined in accordance with ISO 4869-2.