- For frequent use
- Including handy pouch
- CE and ANSI certified and tested according to EN 352-2 and US E.P.A. regulations
- SNR = 26dB, click here for attenuation details
Excessive noise can cause irreparable damage. Average shotgun noise is beyond the threshold of pain and can cause sudden hearing loss with complications. The more often you shoot with guns, the higher the risk of permanent hearing loss.
Pluggerz Shoot is a durable alternative for disposable earplugs. They can easily be washed with water and soap. Made of durable and flexible hypo-allergenic silicone material that keeps its shape.
Pluggerz are reusable earplugs that offer full protection only when worn continuously. The silicone material is kind to your skin. Pluggerz are also a hygienic solution, as they are easy to clean using soap and water. They should always be dried properly before you put them back in their case.
If the Pluggerz are not inserted in your ears properly or if the instructions are not followed, this will adversely affect the protection that they offer. Contact with chemicals can also affect the protection that they provide.
- Check that the Pluggerz are clean before use.
- Take hold of the tip of your ear and pull it slightly upwards and backwards.
- Insert the ear protector into your ear canal as deeply as you can.
- Let go of your ear and push in the ear protector once again.
Click here for the attenuation levels.
The European Union investigation was performed by PZT 1974 Willemshaven, Germany. The attenuation of the ear protectors was determined in accordance with EN 352-2:2002 and measured according to EN 13819-2:2-2. The APV, SNR, H, M and L values were determined in accordance with ISO 4869-2.