- For frequent use
- Unique filter
- Including handy pouch
- Special KIDS versions for small ears. Age indication: 4- to 5-year-olds
- CE certified
Trouble with sensitive ear canals? Then having water in the ears is particularly annoying and sometimes painful. Pluggerz All-Fit Swim are specially developed for swimming, bathing and showering. These unique earplugs close the ear canal during swimming and keep the ear canal watertight, but do not affect hearing. Made of flexible silicone and hypo-allergenic material that is durable and keeps its shape. This keeps the ears dry and prevents pressure in the ears.
For daily use and for extra comfort we advise Pluggerz Custom-Made, especially fitted for your ears only.
Pluggerz are reusable earplugs that offer full protection only when worn continuously. The silicone material is kind to your skin. Pluggerz are also a hygienic solution, as they are easy to clean using soap and water. They should always be dried properly before you put them back in their case.
If the Pluggerz are not inserted in your ears properly or if the instructions are not followed, this will adversely affect the protection that they offer. Contact with chemicals can also affect the protection that they provide.
- Check that the Pluggerz are clean before use.
- Take hold of the tip of your ear and pull it slightly upwards and backwards.
- Insert the ear protector into your ear canal as deeply as you can.
- Let go of your ear and push in the ear protector once again.
The European Union investigation was performed by PZT 1974 Willemshaven, Germany.