An advantage of Pluggerz is that you are able to communicate with other people and hear warning devices or alarms, while protecting your ears. These earplugs are great for tradies or people who have a noisy hobby. The optional cord (with clip to attach to your work wear) makes it easies to take the earplugs out and have them on you at all times without losing them.
- Incredibly comfortable
- Suitable for long-term daily use
- Unique filters for every situation
- Comfortable (soft) silicon material
- Available with grip and cord with clip
- Includes handy storage pouch
- Available in 5 different colours, including transparent
- CE certified and tested according to EN 352-2
- SNR between 21 and 27dB depending on selected material and filter, click here for attenuation details
The hearing protectors are made from (soft) silicone material and provided with a special coating. This combination prevents allergic reactions and allows the hearing protector to be easily cleaned. Clean your Pluggerz hearing protector with care, using the available Pluggerz Smart Clean Set so that hygienic use remains guaranteed. Remove any earwax in the duct using the small earwax hook that is supplied. Attention: cleaning using aggressive cleaning agents must be avoided!
Allow them to dry thoroughly before placing them back in the storage case. Have your Pluggerz hearing protector inspected by your supplier each year. If the hearing protector no longer seals your ear canal adequately the attenuation decreases and you will be less protected. The cause of an inadequate seal is usually a change in the ear canal, for example due to age or weight gain or loss. By carefully following these instructions the attenuation values will be guaranteed and you will remain protected in the most optimum way against hearing damage.
Pluggerz can determine the fit and the attenuation of existing hearing protection and is certified to service hearing protectors. Besides this Pluggerz can perform the annual inspection of hearing protectors. This is often required by the OS&H department. Please note that we can only service and inspect our own products.
- The Pluggerz hobby earplugs hearing protectors are completely personal and can only work properly if they are fitted into the ear correctly.
- If the hearing protector is fitted incorrectly or if the associated instructions are not followed then Pluggerz shall not be liable for the potential reduction in quality of the hearing protector.
- The operation of the hobby earplugs can be negatively influenced if it comes into contact with chemicals. Please consult Pluggerz for further information about this.
- The hearing protectors are only effective if they are worn with due care and permanently in a noisy environment.
- Do not wear the hearing protector if there is a risk that the connecting cord can become trapped in moving (machinery) parts.
- The Pluggerz hearing protectors offer no protection without filter.
Fitting hobby earplugs
You can distinguish your left and right hearing protector by the colour applied to your hearing protectors: red (right) and blue (left).
Hold the hearing protector with the grip between your thumb and forefinger, with the flat side on your thumb so that the point is pointing upwards.
Gently insert the hearing protector into your ear canal by turning it a quarter turn anti-clockwise.
Removing hobby ear plugs
Hold the hearing protector with the grip between your thumb and forefinger and turn it a quarter turn clockwise.
Click here for attenuation details.
The European Union type-examination is undertaken by: PZT 1974, Wilhelmshaven, Germany, TNO/TM 0336, Soesterberg, the Netherlands and IFA 0121, St. Augustin, Germany. The attenuation values for the hearing protectors are established in accordance with EN 352-2:2002 and measured in accordance with EN 13819-2:2-2. In addition, the APV, SNR, H, M and L values are determined in accordance with ISO 24869-1. The products are CE certified, with the exception of the ER-9 since this does not meet the minimum attenuation requirements set in EN-352. Test reports and CE certificates can be issued by Pluggerz on request.