Trouble with sensitive ear canals? Then having water in the ears is particularly annoying and sometimes painful. Pluggerz Custom-Made Swim are specially developed for swimming, bathing and showering.
These unique earplugs close the ear canal during swimming and keep the ear canal watertight, but do not affect hearing. Made of flexible silicone and hypo-allergenic material that is durable and keeps its shape. This keeps the ears dry and prevents pressure in the ears.
- Incredibly comfortable
- Suitable for long-term daily use
- Silicon material (soft)
- Includes handy storage pouch
- Available in 2 different colours, red and blue
- CE certified
The hearing protectors are made from (soft) silicone material and provided with a special coating. This combination prevents allergic reactions and allows the hearing protector to be easily cleaned. Clean your Pluggerz hearing protector with care, using the available Pluggerz Smart Clean Set so that hygienic use remains guaranteed. Remove any earwax in the duct using the small earwax hook that is supplied. Attention: cleaning using aggressive cleaning agents must be avoided!
Allow them to dry thoroughly before placing them back in the storage case. Have your Pluggerz hearing protector inspected by your supplier each year. If the hearing protector no longer seals your ear canal adequately the attenuation decreases and you will be less protected. The cause of an inadequate seal is usually a change in the ear canal, for example due to age or weight gain or loss. By carefully following these instructions the attenuation values will be guaranteed and you will remain protected in the most optimum way against hearing damage.
Pluggerz can determine the fit and the attenuation of existing hearing protection and is certified to service hearing protectors. Please note that we can only service and inspect our own products.
- The Pluggerz swimming earplugs are personal and can only work properly if they are fitted into the ear correctly.
- If the swim earplug is fitted incorrectly or if the associated instructions are not followed then Pluggerz shall not be liable for the potential outcome such as a possible ear infection
- The swim plugs can be negatively influenced if it comes into contact with chemicals. Please consult Pluggerz for further information about this.
Fitting swim earplugs
- You can distinguish your left and right hearing protector by the colour applied to your hearing protectors: red (right) and blue (left).
- Hold the swim ear plug between your thumb and forefinger.
- Make sure that the indentation is at the front and that the point is pointing upwards.
- Gently insert the swimming earplug into your ear canal by turning it a quarter turn anti-clockwise.
Removing swim earplugs
- Place your thumbnail in the indentation.
- Lift up the hearing protector and remove it from your ear.
The European Union type-examination is undertaken by: PZT 1974, Wilhelmshaven, Germany, TNO/TM 0336, Soesterberg, the Netherlands and IFA 0121, St. Augustin, Germany. The attenuation values for the hearing protectors are established in accordance with EN 352-2:2002 and measured in accordance with EN 13819-2:2-2. In addition, the APV, SNR, H, M and L values are determined in accordance with ISO 24869-1. The products are CE certified, with the exception of the ER-9 since this does not meet the minimum attenuation requirements set in EN-352. Test reports and CE certificates can be issued by Pluggerz on request.