Occupational hearing loss is the most common work-related injury in the United States according to the CDC. Approximately 22 million U.S. workers exposed to hazardous noise levels at work. An estimated $242 million is spent annually on worker’s compensation for hearing loss disability.
Pluggerz All-Fit Pro are fitted with a unique sound filter that attenuates harmful noise to a safe level. In addition, a major benefit is that you can still communicate well with other people and you can also hear all warning signals. The metal piece in the earplugs makes them detectable.
- With metal for detection
- Incredibly comfortable earplugs because of their shape and anti-allergic silicon material
- For frequent use
- Unique filter
- Includes handy pouch
- Includes cord with clip
- CE and ANSI certified and tested according to EN 352-2 and US E.P.A. regulations
- SNR = 24dB, click here for attenuation details
Pluggerz are reusable earplugs that offer full protection only when worn continuously. The silicone material is kind to your skin. Pluggerz are also a hygienic solution, as they are easy to clean using soap and water. They should always be dried properly before you put them back in their case.
If the Pluggerz are not inserted in your ears properly or if the instructions are not followed, this will adversely affect the protection that they offer. Contact with chemicals can also affect the protection that they provide.
- Check that the Pluggerz are clean before use.
- Take hold of the tip of your ear and pull it slightly upwards and backwards.
- Insert the ear protector into your ear canal as deeply as you can.
- Let go of your ear and push in the ear protector once again.
The European Union investigation was performed by PZT 1974 Willemshaven, Germany. The attenuation of the ear protectors was determined in accordance with EN 352-2:2002 and measured according to EN 13819-2:2-2. The APV, SNR, H, M and L values were determined in accordance with ISO 4869-2.